We're all in this together
1301 Lincoln Avenue SE
Thursday 5:00 PM
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00AM & 10:30AM
All are welcome!
"... for even when a man has more than enough, his wealth does not give him life."
But in the sharing there is life.
"a good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children..."
The St. John Lutheran Church Foundation expends income for educational, charitable, and religious purposes:
• scholarships and educational grants
• benevolences (local, national or world-wide)
• Christian faith propagation
• capital improvements and equipment
• youth programs
• property acquisition
A thoughtful last will and testament carries out your wishes in the manner you intend. When should I make a will? Now is the best time. A will should be made clearly in life and updated periodically. Prepare your will thoughtfully to guarantee that property will be distributed as you want.
The St. John Lutheran Church Foundation offers you an opportunity to leave a lasting memorial. All cash gifts donated to the Foundation are invested in the fund's principal which remains intact. Only the interest from the fund is used when awarding grant requests.
• YOUR INITIAL GIFT IS PERPETUAL
• A GIFT THAT GIVES FOREVER
Call us today at:
I believe in the good work of the St. John Lutheran Church Foundation. How do I contribute?
An approach to charitable giving that may offer great personal satisfaction as a practical advantage to the Foundation and the donor is a gift of life insurance. The following are some attractive features of this type of gift:
• The death benefit going to the Foundation is guaranteed as long as premiums are paid.
• Provides an "amplified" gift that can be purchased on the installment plan.
• Gift is self-completing and not subject to probate costs.
• Other assets are not impaired; they can be left to family.
• Should death occur immediately, proceeds would guarante your living commitment to the foundation.
As a contributor, you may decide to make current gifts from your capital in the form of common stock or other securities which have appreciated in value. You may have been fortunate enough to have purchased securities when prices were low and now find the securities have appreciated to substantial levels.
IMPORTANT: See your lawyer, life insurance agent or tax advisor as needed.
• a living gift of gratitude
• a lasting memorial in your parent's or spouse's name
• a remembrance of a special friend or relative
• an investment in the lives of others